Friday, July 1, 2011

Bee Themed Treats

Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of the bee treats individually. I made all this for an event I helped put together for a church function. This was the table scape I did for the event.


This was the only shot I got of the cupcakes and it's blurry :0(
These were vanilla cupcakes with yellow buttercream and bee toppers.





In the picture above you can see the "bee" pretzels. They were of course dipped in my home-made caramel first and then in yellow tinted white chocolate and drizzled with black tinted white chocolate.


I'm sad I didn't get a better picture of these cookies. They were beehive sugar cookies decorated with royal icing.
It was a fun event and I think everyone enjoyed the goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon...give me some sugar!